I've had the privilege of knowing two amazing psychics in my life--Armand Marcotte and Betsey Lewis. Both Armand and Betsey have touched many lives with their remarkable gift of prophecy. -- Ann Druffel, best selling author of The Psychic and the Detective, Past Lives, Future Growth, Firestorm and The Tujunga Canyon Contacts
Betsey has been given visions of the future since early childhood. In 1968 she was shown a vision of Senator Robert Kennedy's assassination. She predicted Donald J. Trump would become our 45th President as early as April of 2016 when she was given a powerful vision of Trump taking the oath as the 45th President of the United States. Newsmax article.
In 2019, Betsey did foresee a flu like the Spanish Flu of 1918 that would kill thousands. She never imagined that it (COVID-19) would spread worldwide like the Spanish Flu. Note: The reason Betsey updates and changes her predictions from time to time is because she is shown a new prophecies. We all have "Free Will" to change our lives for either the good or the bad. Future time lines are constantly changing. I will continue to post predictions as I received them from my Spirit Guides. Please note that I do not support any political candidate, however, I'd rather see Trump in office than Biden.
2020 - A MASTER NUMBER 22 Year of Endings, Transitions, and SHOCKING Revelations. Master number year 22, will bring master lessons to humanity. A very Karmic year for the entire world.
Continued Probable Future Events as foreseen in visions on June 30, 2020. Remember these events can be changed with prayer and intent.
1. The social unrest due of BLM (Black Lives Matter) will become even more widespread and intense. More anger and violence.
2. Additional social unrest over forced social distancing will reappear around the nation as distancing measures return, masks will become mandatory in some states and cities. (This is already happening as of July 17, 2020).
3. Social unrest over corporate bailouts is likely to begin as the Federal Reserve and government stack up mega bailouts for the rich.
4. Tearing down of monuments and other acts of violence will certainly create backlash from those who value the monuments or just want the history of both sides preserved.
5. Social unrest will get uglier and more monuments destroyed or removed. Civil war will be on the brink in the U.S. and in other countries.
6. China will move their military on other countries (they recently invaded the border of India near Tibet). Russia will begin saber-rattling and South Korea might feel the might of North Korea.
7. All the turmoil of a likely-to-be contested election, and perhaps no election due to Coronavirus concerns.
8. Due to social conflicts will negatively impact some local businesses already hurting badly from the COVID-19 lockdown.
9. Hollywood will never return to its glory days. Lost dreams, lost jobs, and an industry that will never recover. Theaters closing as I have predicted. Outdoor theaters will return and will do well.
10. Social distancing being ignored entirely by BLM protestors and a large percentage of the population who refuse to wear masks, will increase the spread of COVID-19.
11. Come on, folks, let's use our brains and some commonsense and stop being mind-controlled about Coronavirus and how it spread. In March 2020, a professor went on YouTube with his hypothesis (a theory unproven) that 5g towers spread the Coronavirus (can't find the original video), since then the theory which has never been proved by anyone has spread worldwide. Now think about this: From February 1918 to April 1920, the Spanish Flu infected 500 million people–about a third of the world's population at the time–in four successive waves. The death toll may have been from 17 million to 50 million, and possibly as high as 100 million, making it one of the deadliest pandemics in human history. Guess what--there were no 5g cell tower or cell phones in 1918 to 1920, so how did it spread worldwide? Humans were traveling everywhere in the early 1900s by railroad, cars and boat--that's how. Next people will be blaming aliens and who knows maybe they are right!
12. Travel and hospitality will certainly remain in deep depression as COVID-19 stages resurgences. Some airlines will file for bankruptcy.
13. Shutdowns of major summer events will depress businesses and government revenue as will shutdowns of sports events and concerts. Casinos may shut down again, unable to keep employees due to lack of tourists. Christmas events and New Years will be gloomy--no NFL football and no Rose Parade.
14. Doctors and nurses will walk off their jobs fearful of contacting the virus and overworked to exhaustion.
15. Local governments will be forced to downsize staffing quickly and cut back projects of all kinds due to hugely diminished tax revenue caused by all the troubles listed here, causing a new wave of job losses, not just in government but in companies that contract for government projects.
16. Diminished policing will result in a huge crime wave across America. Some of that will result from police department defunding; some will be required in other ways by liberal governments seeking to placate protestors; and a lot will happen because police officers resign and no new recruits to fill their positions with the volatile situation in the U.S.
17. We all know the federal debt will keep growing at an exponential rate. At some point that will call into question the current US credit rating.
18. The stock market, being utterly dependent on the Fed continuing to print money while also utterly dependent on COVID-19 keeping its head down, will go down hard again, likely this summer and probably again in the fourth quarter. A Depression is coming to the United States. That will cause more wealth evaporation, leading to more natural economic tightening across the financial and business spectrum.
19. The second wave of COVID-19 will be worse than the first when the fall flu season hits given that the hottest rise in cases is happening in our hottest states. That makes it obvious that climate temperature does nothing to slow the spread. I see four waves through 2023.
20. Many businesses will never reopen even though the economy has been reopened legally. Many others that do re-open will close for good before long because partial reopening is not enough to sustain them and, in some cases, may even cause them to lose more money than if they stayed closed. (Already, as I predicted prior to the opening would happen all across America, I see restaurants in my own area that did not reopen, and I’ve talked to people in restaurants that did reopen who say they are not even able to fill their reduced 50% capacity under social distancing rules because they can’t get enough customers to return. Restaurants are slim-margin business, and many will fail. And that is even if the Coronacrisis doesn’t have a resurgence.
21. More shopping malls that were already marginal will close forever after reopening because of the number of businesses that do not return or that fail during the partial reopening.
22. Many movie theaters will become extinct, but outdoor movie theaters will do well.
23. Due to the continuing sweep of all the problems listed above, we are in for a deep, long-term jobs depression.
24. The resulting deep slowdown in construction will mean more job losses. The number of unemployed will be staggering.
25. Colleges and schools will not be able to open this fall.
26. Some US banks will close (or have to be bailed out by the Fed) (though maybe not until 2021) due to all the loan problems caused by all of the above, resulting in even more job losses.
27. Add to all of these near certainties, the growing possibilities of more international wars that we already see rising in risk — North Korea v. South Korea, North Korea vs. the US, Israel v. Iran, Israel vs. the Palestinians over annexation of parts of the West Bank, Saudi Arabia vs. Yemen, China v. Taiwan, China vs. Nepal, China vs. the US, India vs. Pakistan. Many of these conflicts seem to have intensified over the past year, and that’s just a short list of currently rising or continuing international conflicts.
28. I foresee angry people hurting each other throughout the world. Some will take their own lives unable to handle events worldwide. Recently Elvis Presley grandson, Benjamin Keough, 27, committed suicide by shooting himself on July 12, 2020. Read article... I have dreamed over and over of people going up in elevators into high rises. The symbology of this dream indicates to me mass deaths as people leave this world.
29. With what is going to happen to the economy of the world, if the 2nd, 3rd and 4th wave of Coronavirus is worse than the first, combined with earthquakes, volcanism, powerful hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, droughts, pestilence, wildfires, and, maybe a huge earth event it will be a really bad year for humanity. The government won’t be able to help most of you with the coming disasters. Organizations like FEMA will be stretched way beyond their capacities.
30. More signs that Planet X is travel through our solar system with extreme weather never seen before, huge earthquakes, increased volcanic eruptions and some major ones, and strange lights in the sky. Planet X is pulling in more space debris--watch the sky lighting up from the meteors and some very large bollides that could hit Earth.
July 2020 " I check your website almost every day to see what, if anything, new you have posted. But I will look forward to your book next year. I just read through the 17 predictions you have made and it is listed on your blog. I would like to add #18. You had written that 2020 was going to be a wild year and you had said everyone should wear our seatbelts and hang on for the ride. Something like that. But you were the first person I remember saying this and you have been proven correct. Thanks for all your updates on your website, as I'm sure that takes a lot of your time. Be safe and I wish you my best." Judy M.
BETSEY'S UNCANNY PREDICTIONS THAT HAVE COME TRUE THROUGH THE YEARS
1. Shown symbolic dream of the assassination of Senator Robert Kennedy who died on June 6, 1968.
2. She dreamed of a huge earthquake three nights in a row before the 6.6 magnitude earthquake on Feb. 9, 1971, in Los Angeles.
3.A year before 9-11-2001, Betsey was shown a symbolic dream of the NYC Trade Towers collapsing in the form of a giant apple tree losing its apples. She did not realize that New York City is known as the "Big Apple."
4. A week before Dec. 26, 2004, Betsey sensed a huge earthquake. It struck Sumatra, Indonesia that day with a 9.1 megathrust earthquake and tsunami.
5. Betsey sensed the signs of a huge earthquake before Japan's 9.0 earthquake on March 11, 2011 and tsunami.
6. Betsey predicted former President George H.W. Bush's death a few months after his wife died on April 17, 2018. He passed on Nov. 30, 2018.
7. She predicted that Prince Harry would marry Meghan Markle and their firstborn would be a boy.
8. Betsey predicted in 2017 a disastrous hurricane would hit Puerto Rico and warned people to stay safe. Sept. 18, 2017, Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico and caused unimaginable destruction, killing as many as 4,600 during and after the hurricane.
9. Predicted Donald Trump would be elected in 2016 seven months before the Presidential election while other psychics predicted Hillary Clinton's win.
10. 2018, Betsey warned that the year would bring horrible wildfires to the Northwest--destruction of homes and life. The Campfire hit Northern California and killed 44 people as well as hundreds of wildlife.
11. On June 27, 2019, at 3 am MT, Betsey woke from a lucid dream of a huge earthquake and sensed it would happen in California. On July 6 a 7.1 magnitude earthquake shook the Mojave Desert of California.
12. Betsey predicted in Dec. 2019 in her new book 2020 Prophecies and Predictions that Donald Trump would be acquitted by the Senate, and not be impeached. He would go on to win the 2020 election.
13. In 2019, she predicted a deadly flu was coming, and it would be like the Spanish Flu of 1918--worldwide.
14. Predicted that Bernie Sanders would never be the Democratic nominee because he was born behind the 8 ball (born on Sept. 13.. Coincidentally, Bernie Sanders dropped out of the race on April 8, 2020.
15.Predicted 2020, a master number 22, would be a year of profound changes for humanity--the ride of our lives in her new book 2020 Prophecies and Predictions. Her predictions of a flue as bad as the 1918 Spanish Flu this year and protests and riots worldwide are proving to be true.
16. Betsey feels that something even worse than the Coronavirus and riots will happen later this year. It could be huge earthquakes or an asteroid hitting Earth. Earth's magnetic field is changing rapidly and people worldwide are noticing the Sun is too far North for June. The Earth is shifting. Indigenous people have been told by the Star Beings that a great cleansing is coming due to humanity's lack of respect for Mother Earth and all life and due to our materialism and lack of spirituality.
17. Betsey has predicted many earthquakes before they happen.
Betsey's World Predictions
Email dated April 24, 2020 - "Hello Betsey! God Bless! Your predictions for Hurricane María saved my family's life. I have a feeling this year will be a hard one for Puerto Rico with hurricanes." - Iris in Puerto Rico
Available on Amazon August of 2020
Dear Followers: I regret doing this, but this will be the last year I post any of my yearly predictions on this page. However, I will continue to post some predictions on my EarthNews daily blog. In the past few years
the vibration of humanity has become very dark. Watch for my new Amazon book 2021 Predictions available late October on Amazon.. Thank you for your outpouring of love and support for my predictions through the years. Stay safe and stay strong!
Updated on April 3, 2020 on