BetseyLewis.com 2013-2017 All Rights Reserved
Since childhood I've been blessed with the gift for predicting earthquakes and Earth-related disasters. I've earned the name "The Earthquake Lady." Through the years I've discovered Mother Earth has a warning system if we pay attention and learn her signs. Ancient humans understood this sacred knowledge because they were connected to nature, but modern humans have forgotten the the living library of Earth and her secrets. It's time for us to reconnect to Mother Earth. Any one can learn this ancient knowledge of Earth--spend more time in nature.
- Full Moon - studies have shown that the gravitational pull of the moon and high tides can trigger big earthquakes. Read more...
- Earthquake lights are a mysterious phenomenon that are seen before an earthquake. These light are theorized to be created by tectonic stress and sliding rocks under pressure. Orbs have often been seen before a major earthquake and could be earthquake lights. Some have suggested UFOs.
- Ozone, methane and carbon monoxide gases have been known to increase but not always in the area where the earthquake takes place. This YouTube site warns of CO increases.
- Strange Animal behavior - Stories abound of animals behaving oddly in the moments before an earthquake: dogs bark incessantly, birds gather in tight flocks, and toads flee their ponds. Do animals hear the earthquake or are they sensing stress waves before the event? Before the 9.1-9.3 earthquake in Indonesia on December 26, 2004, elephants, birds and small animals began moving and running to higher ground, sensing the earthquake and devastating tsunami.
- Volcanic eruptions and activity increase before a major earthquake. I've observed that increased volcanic activity equals a major earthquake somewhere in the world. They can be in totally different regions of the Earth, but they are related. Scientists are now confirming this relationship between earthquakes and volcanoes. Article: A geologic event known as diking can cause strong earthquakes - with a magnitude between 6 and 7, according to an international research team. Diking can occur all over the world but most often occurs in areas where the Earth's tectonic plates are moving apart, such as Iceland, Hawaii and parts of Africa in the East African Rift System. As plates spread apart, magma from beneath the Earth's surface rises into the space, forming vertical magma intrusions, known as dikes. The dike pushes on the surrounding rocks, creating strain. Read more....
Indonesia's Soputan volcano began show increased activity Feb. 7-8, 2016 and on March 1. On March 2, 2016 a 8.2 magnitude earthquake, later downgraded to a 7.8 earthquake by the USGS, struck SW Sumatra, Indonesia. The late mystic Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) known as the sleeping prophet, predicted that when Mt. Pelee on the Island of Martinque in the Caribbean erupted, Southern California could expect the Big One.
- Solar Activity - I've discovered through the years that the sun can affect Earth's earthquake faults and volcanoes with solar wind and geomagnetic storms. During the week of April 11, 2016 the sun became activity and Earth was hit with geomagnetic storms. On April 14, 2016 a 6.5 earthquake hit Japan and on April 15, 2016 and powerful 7.1 earthquake rocked the southern portion of Japan.
- Mysterious booms - Since 2012 these mysterious booms have been heard worldwide and throughout the United States. Scientists are baffled, but theories abound--UFOs, CERN or HAARP experiments, and deep core earth movement. I'm in the deep core Earth movement camp, and have noticed that when these booms are heard, a major earthquake takes place somewhere in the world. These booms will increase in 2016. Observe and learn.
That question led a group of University of Virginia physicists to start grinding rocks and measuring gases in a lab experiment designed to mimic an earthquake and see what might be setting the animals off. What they found was dramatic: The rocks they crushed produced ozone gas at levels up to 100 times higher than a smoggy Los Angeles day. (I've smelled this gas in L.A. and have know it was a procurer to a large earthquake).
- Extreme vertigo/dizziness - many people feel ill and experience nausea and vertigo before an earthquake. Article.
- Disappearing Pets - Animals both domestic and wild react to geomagnetic changes and seismic stress waves before a strong earthquake. Pets have been known to runaway before an earthquake. Check your local newspaper in the Classified section under Lost Pets. An unusual amount of runaway pets has proven to be an accurate warning of a earthquake. Read more on the subject.
- Water levels suddenly drops in wells, aquifers, lakes or standing water. Mini tsunamis or large ocean waves have preceded a large earthquake. Read USGS article.
- Feeling nervous and anxious? Many people experience nervousness and a feeling of anxiety. Some have headaches. Other experience precognitive dreams or intuitive feelings before a large earthquake. There are stories of children sensing earthquakes before they happen. Always listen to your child! It is believed that those who are meant to survive such cataclysmic events were warned in some way by their spirit guides or angels. It could be a gut feeling or something was changed in the person's usual routine that day that saved their life. There are no accidents in life.